Volunteers needed

Ronald Hill

May 27, 2024, 1:22:17 PMMay 27
to Pilgrim Google Pilgrim Google
Gateway ONA needs your help in two areas as we move toward this year's St. Louis PrideFest Event.

First volunteers.

Volunteers are needed for Sunday June 30.  Volunteers are needed in the tent, greeting visitors, telling them about our ONA churches and extending an extravagant welcome to all.  We plan to have clergy volunteers for each shift to provide pastoral care if needed.  So, please use the link below and please volunteer to represent the United Church of Christ at PrideFest.

Secondly, candy.
Gateway ONA is inviting your church to purchase a bag of individually wrapped, heat resistant, candy (no chocolate please) to be handed out in the GONA booth at this year's PrideFest.  Please email me and I'll come by and pick up your donation of candy!
Thank you for your support.

Ron Hill

Pilgrim Congregational Churc

May 28, 2024, 10:46:17 AMMay 28
to pilgrim...@googlegroups.com
got it ron,

Susan Brand

May 30, 2024, 1:59:12 PMMay 30
to pilgrim...@googlegroups.com

Ron, I would love to volunteer but I'm afraid my knee and the heat will not allow me to.  I can offer to contribute candy, however, so count me in on that!

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Damsgaard Brand, GRI, ABR, SRES
Keller Williams Realty Southwest
10805 Sunset Office Drive,  Suite 102
St. Louis MO  63127

Search for properties 24 hours a day through my mobile app, go to:  http://app.kw.com/KW15E9CGG

Warning: Wire Fraud is on the rise! Cyber criminals hack email accounts and send emails with fake wiring instructions requesting funds to be wired prior to closing. These emails are convincing and sophisticated. Always independently confirm wiring instructions in person or via a telephone call to a trusted and verified phone number. NEVER wire money without double-checking that the wiring instructions are accurate!

Hardy Ware

May 30, 2024, 4:43:51 PMMay 30
to pilgrim...@googlegroups.com
Ron,

I volunteered Sunday 6/30/24 from 12:00Noon to 2:00pm
Thanks for providing the link.

Hardy

Hardy Ware

May 30, 2024, 4:44:29 PMMay 30
to pilgrim...@googlegroups.com
Ron,

I'd like to volunteer to help Sunday 6/30/24 immediately after Church @ Pilgrim.
Just let me know what section you would like for me to help.

Hardy