BULLETIN AND ONE CALL for 4-28-2024

Pilgrim Congregational Churc

Apr 25, 2024, 4:05:34 PMApr 25
to UCC Pilgrims ALL, Rev. A. Anthony, Jeff Webb, Nancy Jane Birge-Osborne, Carmen Gaebler, Marquita Brown, Debra Hayes, Katie Menz, Dale Webb, George Conlee, dg-ra...@sbcglobal.net, Barbara Taylor, Margaret Ganyard, Lillian Anthony, Mary Morris, Gloria Wilson
Good afternoon pilgrims attached is your ONE CALL info and the bulletin for Sunday,
April 28th.

Rev. Joseph Cazer, Pastor of Holy Metropolitan MB Church will bring the morning message entitled Remind the Enemy He is Defeated, taken from Luke 4: 5-8. Also, on this Sunday the April birthdays will be celebrated.
______
Contributions for The Strengthen the Church offering can be given this week.
______
Union Avenue Christian Church is STILL accepting diapers, pull-ups, training pants, and wipes for infants; and feminine hygiene products.
______
They are accepting donations until this Sunday, April 28th, and you all are welcome to bring items you wish to donate to the church THIS Friday, April 29th, between 10am-3pm.
You may contact Union Avenue Christian Church at (314) 361-8844.
______
I know we are all aware of the SUNDAY, MAY 5th Installation Service for Rev. Kevin D. Anthony to be held during the 10:30 a.m., morning service.  The Rev. Dr. Enoch Hammond Ogelsby, retired professor of Christian Ethics, from Eden Theological Seminary will be the guest speaker for the morning service.   AND   AT 3:00 PM.  The Rev. Michelle Higgins, Senior Pastor of St. John’s Church, (The Beloved Community) will be the guest preacher for the afternoon service.  All are invited to attend, and it will be available via Zoom as well.

Join the services via the Zoom link:
to Join by phone:
Dial 1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID: 633-514-4558

Please share this and our regular link information with family and friends to join in the worship service using the link information below.

Join by phone:    Dial 1-312-626-6799
                        Meeting ID: 633-514-4558

This is Valerie, in

the church office.

4-28-2024 ONE CALL INFO pdf FINALED.pdf
4-28-2024 5th SUN OF EASTER BULLETIN pdf 2 for ONE CALL.pdf