ONE CALL FOR SUNDAY MAY 19th

Pilgrim Congregational Churc

May 16, 2024, 5:09:07 PMMay 16
to UCC Pilgrims ALL, Rev. A. Anthony, Jeff Webb, Nancy Jane Birge-Osborne, Carmen Gaebler, Gloria Wilson, Marquita Brown, Debra Hayes, Katie Menz, Dale Webb, George Conlee, dg-ra...@sbcglobal.net, Barbara Taylor, Margaret Ganyard, Lillian Anthony, Mary Morris
Good afternoon Pilgrim Family,

Please see the bulletin attached for PENTECOST SUNDAY, this SUNDAY, MAY 19th, as we have our regular morning service at 10:30 a.m.  Rev. Anthony will bring the morning sermon entitled “Can Our Communities Live?  We hope to see everyone in the
sanctuary OR via zoom.

There has been a change in the next Council Meeting.  It will be held MONDAY, MAY 20th at 5:30 pm, via Zoom.

There is special information in the bulletin regarding our upcoming Annual Meeting which is scheduled for Sunday June 9, 2024.

Please share this and our regular link information with family and friends to join in the worship service using the link information below.

Join by phone:    Dial 1-312-626-6799
                           Meeting ID: 633-514-4558

This is Valerie, in
the church office.

5-19-2024 PENTECOST SUNDAY BULLETIN pdf FINALED.pdf