Using PIGx starting from VCF files

Kremsky, Isaac

Dec 23, 2021, 2:57:26 PM12/23/21
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working with SARS-Cov2 data from wastewater samples and would like to use your pipeline on it, as it produces nice plots and is designed for wastewater samples like we have.  However, the sequencing company we used will only provide us with the .vcf files and not with the raw fastq files.  I was wondering which scripts I could use starting with my VCF files, to produce SNP frequency plots like are on your website?  That may also be a nice feature to add into your software at some point, but if you could just tell me which scripts to use and the order to use them, that would be great for now.

Thanks!

Isaac Kremsky, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY HEALTH | School of Medicine
Department of Basic Sciences
Chan Shun Pavilion, Room A1022
11175 Campus St.
Loma Linda, CA  92354
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you.