python work in finland, summer, temporary or any.

Sivan Green

Jan 3, 2016, 4:08:01 PM1/3/16
to Python Finland
Hi All,

 In the hope this shall not be too off topic, and apologies if it is,  I'd like to get a feel for a Python and DevOps vacancies -  in Finland and the Helsinki area for that matter.

 Curious as to the modes of work possible, remote with occasional visits, on site or other.

 A good reference for me and my style of code would be:

 And I like to use Docker where possible and have been using AWS mostly in its EC2 non NAT mode with nginx and gunicorn for web frontends, Django and Flask, and had also used Python for embedded production automation ,e.g. :

Also on the devops side:

Has it started snowing yet?

Cheers and an excellent 2016,

Sivan

Mikko Ohtamaa

Jan 4, 2016, 1:45:14 AM1/4/16
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sivan,

You should check out these meetup groups and visit any future meetups - best way to get touch in related companies in area:

Pyladies Helsin (sprint next weekend): http://www.meetup.com/Helsinki-PyLadies/events/227720126/
Also fi.pycon.org sponsor companies are always looking for talented Python developers: http://fi.pycon.org/

Thanks and unfortunately it will be cold this week,
Mikko

--
Sait tämän viestin, koska olet tilannut seuraavan Google-ryhmän: Python Finland.
Jos haluat peruuttaa tämän ryhmän tilauksen ja sen sähköpostiviestien vastaanottamisen, lähetä sähköpostia osoitteeseen pigfi+un...@googlegroups.com.