Programming Retreat in Costa Rica

Casey R

Aug 4, 2014, 6:52:30 PM8/4/14
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm organizing a hacker retreat this fall in Costa Rica - would be great to see some of you come out!

We want to give engineers the opportunity to travel without having to give up the intellectual and entrepreneurial community they'd find in a major tech hub.

People come together 4 days a week to work & improve their skills. About 1/2 of our applicants are self-employed or freelancers, and the other 1/2 are developers who want to take time off to work on side projects and improve their skills.

If you're interested, check out our website and apply! We still have a few spots left for our fall batch.

Cheers,
Casey