News from Allied Pixel

Bill Haley

Dec 9, 2016, 9:30:13 AM12/9/16
to pi...@googlegroups.com

No Images? Click here

Allied Pixel

IN THE NEWS:

Philadelphia Business Journal calls the MarCom Alliance a new 'third option'

MarCom Alliance

Hey there, I wanted to share a terrific article from PBJ with you.

Under the headline 10 marketing firms launch partnership in Philadelphia,  PBJ wrote:

"In what could be a first for the marketing and communications industry in Philadelphia, a number of locally-based firms have formed a partnership to work under one umbrella."

If your organization is overpaying for a large agency, or juggling too many small vendors, let's have a conversation about the MarCom Alliance. Call me at 610.892.7970 ext 102 or email bill....@alliedpixel.com.

Warm regards,

President, Allied Pixel and Managing Partner, MarCom Alliance

Allied Pixel
77 W. Baltimore Pike Suite 200
Media, PA 19063
(610) 892-7970