January Classes at FilmTech School

The Coordinator

Nov 19, 2013, 6:46:34 PM11/19/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Registration is now open for the following classes and programs:

Weekend Video Production: This popular class teaches you how to write, shoot, produce and edit a complete original short film in 8 sessions. Learn screenwriting, camera operation and Final Cut Pro editing software.

15-Week Program: An in-depth college-level semester includes practical instruction in all aspects of film and video production. If a traditional 4-year school isn't for you right now, try this hands-on program or our 1-Year Bachelor's Program.

Want to learn editing or screenwriting? Make a documentary? At your own pace and on your schedule? MyFilmtech is our one-on-one program - just you and an instructor. You learn exactly what you want, when it's convenient for you.

If you have any questions, please contact us.
215-313-0123
in...@filmtechschool.com
www.filmtechschool.com