Looking to hire a shooter and possibly location sound

J. Stanley

Feb 14, 2018, 11:55:48 AM2/14/18
to PIFVA
Cinematographer and location sound recordist needed for one or two day shoot between mid-March and early April. Additional days may be needed. $200 per full day per person.  Directed and produced by me.  End result will be a 3-5 minute promotional video for an acclaimed independent school in Philly.  The shooting will be primarily outdoors in the historic school yard doing "kid on the street" spontaneous interviews, handheld verite style. We might pop into some classrooms to get a few shots or arrange a few formal sitdown interviews with a couple of teachers that would require a simple lighting setup. Location is northeast Philly. Also the school has a chicken coop we'll want to feature along with a couple of street shots of the neighborhood and the Market-Frankford el passing nearby.  Completed video will eventually be seen by city council members and the general public as part of a fundraising effort. The school is a nonprofit organization. Email me for more details at j...@brain-on-fire.com .

Thanks.