Locations needed for Documentary

The Coordinator

Jan 27, 2014, 10:04:50 AM1/27/14
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Rhasaan Nichols, a PIFVA member, is in need of 2-3 store locations for a documentary project filming this week:

-need to record mother and daughter shopping/navigating the city
-available Thursday, January 30th for up to one hour
-clothing store, home-goods store... a grocery store would be perfect
-preferably in center city Philadelphia
-will receive location release fee

For details, please contact him at rhasaan...@gmail.com

About the film:

Letters To My Sister is a documentary film which aims to address the stigma associated with people with disabilities. We find that oftentimes people obsess over one's disability, and never get to see the actual person. The film will show audiences how someone with multiple disabilities can still lead a full life. For more, please visit http://letterstomysister.org/