Rough Cuts Philly Kicks off with Filmmaker Feast - Jan 8th 7pm

Dave Gloss

Jan 2, 2014, 11:05:44 AM1/2/14
to pi...@googlegroups.com

Hey All,

Thanks for all the support the last couple years.  And we want to pay it back.  Rough Cuts Philly is launching out of the work created by last year's Philly DoGooder filmmakers. A place for critique, connection and creativity.

http://www.meetup.com/Rough-Cuts-Philly-Community-for-Visual-Storytellers/

We will eat, connect and critique. 4 Creatives will be given the floor to share work they are up to, whether it be film, photography, screenwriting, storyline or other effort. The group will be invited to critique, provide recommendations, offer introductions/resources or any other support.

A relatively informal affair. Space is limited to the first 25, so please RSVP.

Thanks and hope to see you!
--
David K Gloss
CEO & Co-Founder