Pierre Paddlers

Pat W

Mar 2, 2010, 1:43:44 PM3/2/10
to Pierre Paddlers
I have decided to try to start up a Paddling Club in Pierre, SD. I am
setting up this Google group as a communication hub for members. The
idea is similar to what John tried to do with his Pierre Kayak Club
Yahoo group, but instead of taking over his group I decided to start
my own (for two reasons, I wanted a more neutral name and I prefer
google over yahoo). My plan is for the group to be casual; like with
John's group if you plan to go paddling, post about it so others can
join you.

I plan to create and distribute posters around town to raise awareness
of the group. My goal is to have posters at Steamboat/Dakota
Adventures, Dakotamart's bulletin board, Pier 347, and any other
community bulletin board I can recall. Any suggestions or help will be
appreciated.