Re: Story for the Capital Journal

Pat Wellner

May 25, 2010, 7:13:07 PM5/25/10
to mango, pierre-...@googlegroups.com, j_t_...@yahoo.com, Chuck....@state.sd.us, Bruce Jacobson, Bruce.J...@state.sd.us, Sol....@state.sd.us
Sounds like the Capital Journal is doing an article on canoeing and kayaking. This is exactly the type of publicity we need to try to get some sort of organized paddling group in Pierre. If you are available let's try to meet at 7 PM on Thursday at the causeway boat ramp. We can try to get a paddle in after talking with Chris Mangan.

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:26 PM, mango <chrism...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on a story for the Capital Journal on kayaking and
canoeing in the Pierre area and was wondering if I could meet with one
or a couple members of the group to discuss kayaking and canoeing in
PIerre. If this works, let me know when and where works best for you.

Thanks,

Chris Mangan
Capital Journal

--
Pat Wellner
807 N. Harney Ct.

"There’s folly and foolhardiness on one side and daring and calculation on the other."

Visit www.PiratesoftheMissouri.com