pdp-8 kit for free,

wmb...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2022, 6:20:20 PM7/16/22
to PiDP-8

After seeing the pdp-8 kit in 2015  at security now, I was so excited I ordered one. I painted the switches, built the motherboard, installed the raspberry p,i and got it working.

Then I got involved with another project. I never did any programming or assembled/built the cabinet.

I can see that I will never finish this project. I would like it to find a home. I owe it's existence to Steve Gibson at security now.  I am hoping I can find a home for it. Can you tell me where I can send my 1/2 finished project? I don't expect any payment. I live in Phoenix and would like to present it to it's new owner, but I am willing to send it. I would like to be reimbursed for the mailing costs, but would not require it.

Bill Bernstein
wmb...@gmail.com

Nick Taylor

Jul 16, 2022, 6:24:01 PM7/16/22
to wmb...@gmail.com, PiDP-8
I’m interested in this kit.

I also saw this kit on Steve Gibson’s Security Now podcast.

I live in the UK, but would happily pay for the postage.

Thanks

Nick

wmb...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2022, 10:39:00 PM7/16/22
to PiDP-8
Sorry, but it has found a (local) home. Thanks for the response.