DEC Technology Stack

Steve Tockey

Apr 8, 2024, 2:57:47 PMApr 8
to PiDP-8

Here's a photo of Oscar's new PiDP-10 along with its siblings the PiDP-8/I and the PiDP-11/70. And, that's a real (1973) pdp-8/e.

How's that for a DEC "technology stack"? -- smile

Cheers,

-- steve

DEC Tech Stack.JPG

Michael J. Kupec

Apr 9, 2024, 2:31:26 AMApr 9
to Steve Tockey, PiDP-8
Would love to see a PiDP 8/e.
I’d be the first to order one as it was the first DEC I had direct physical access to back in 1975 as a Junior in HS.
My HS had three of them, each with their own ASR-33 and we had a PDP-8/L with dual ASR-33’s and a high speed paper tape reader.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2024, at 2:57 PM, Steve Tockey <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

DEC Tech Stack.JPG