Any ideas of where this documentation may now be found?

Charles Ess

May 11, 2024, 8:55:19 AMMay 11
to [PiDP-11]
I'm trying to follow up on Oscar's recommendations in the "Play with Unix v7" section of the PiDP11_Manual.odt - namely, two documents for getting started with Unix 7:

http://a.papnet.eu/UNIX/v7/files/doc/

Both result in file doesn't exist messages - and it appears that the v7 directory is gone entirely.

Plenty of other juicy resources there - but wondering if anyone knows where these two recommended files might still be available?

Many thanks - charles

Johnny Billquist

May 11, 2024, 8:57:55 AMMay 11
to pid...@googlegroups.com
Don't people know about the wayback machine anymore?

Seems the pages were removed in 2022. But here is a snapshot from before
then:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201229165000/http://a.papnet.eu/UNIX/v7/files/doc/

Johnny

--