Usagi Electric video series on the PDP-11

Erik Bruchez

Jan 30, 2023, 5:24:27 PM1/30/23
to [PiDP-11]
All,

Not sure if anyone knows the Usagi Electric YouTube channel. I enjoy it a lot and the author has just started a new series on his PDP-11 project, which promises to be quite a lot of fun:

-Erik

timr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2023, 6:17:04 PM1/30/23
to [PiDP-11]
I just found it recently.  Watched the Centurion work.  I am avidly looking forward to the pdp-11.

Erik Bruchez

Jan 30, 2023, 7:29:43 PM1/30/23
to [PiDP-11]
Ah, I just saw today's other post about it :) The Centurion work is incredible given the obscurity of the machine. I have no doubt he is going to do cool things with the PDP-11.

Mark Lawler

Mar 20, 2023, 10:38:54 AM3/20/23
to [PiDP-11]
And he just scored the motherload in terms of PDP-11 chassis, boards, tapes & tape drives, floppies, etc.!!!  More to be added as he makes his next pick-up truck run.  The thinks he may be able to get 4 of these up and running again while at the same time donating his windfall to others for their restoration projects.  Check out his latest "The PDP-11 Motherload!" video:  https://youtu.be/Cj_lRkT14a0

Best,
-Mark