Contact Oscar for parts

Laurent Dizy

May 19, 2024, 4:49:24 AMMay 19
to [PiDP-11]
Hi

i need to order parts, i have sent some mail to Oscar, but maybe at the wrong adresse because, i do not have any answer.....

How can i contact him ?

regards

Glenn Babecki

May 23, 2024, 11:08:04 AMMay 23
to Laurent Dizy, [PiDP-11]
In the early days I believe Oscar was using a Hotmail account when he was running things as a one-man operation.  Now I think the preferred contact for orders and questions is via the operations email address:  os...@ceds.dev

That said, Oscar has participated in forum threads with the email address:  vermeul...@gmail.com.

Hope this helps and you can contact him.

Peter Ekstrom

May 23, 2024, 11:08:05 AMMay 23
to Laurent Dizy, [PiDP-11]
I understand he has a lot going on at times, so be patient and give him some time. I'm sure he will respond.
He is also active in this group so he will see this post as well.

-Peter

oscarv

May 28, 2024, 10:07:28 AMMay 28
to [PiDP-11]
Hi,

Apologies if I missed a parts request! I'm having these recurring Brain Fog episodes, apparently nothing serious but very annoying. I just was knocked off-line by it for a good 10 days.

Yes, partly in response to this we've - well, not professionalised(*), but improved things. Jose Leon is taking over a lot of support. So just email him at j.l...@ceds.dev, and we'll send you the parts! Free if it is my fault, at cost if you deem it yours, just let us know :-)

Kind regards,

Oscar.

(*)Professionalised? Not quite, the son of my friend Otto sends the parts out of Canada. But we do it with tracking number etc, so quite professional :-)