Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
[PiDP-11]
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
[PiDP-11]
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 1552
Discussion group for the PiDP-11.
See
the web site
for details & documentation.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Ggrinton
,
Johnny Billquist
11
7:23 AM
Unable to set time from time server
Ok. So you are getting ntp working fine to some addresses. So it's basically just that you get an
unread,
Unable to set time from time server
Ok. So you are getting ntp working fine to some addresses. So it's basically just that you get an
7:23 AM
Bert Driehuis
, …
José Gregorio León
3
Oct 9
Who owns this list?
Hello, I am on charge of the PiDP Google Groups managing accepting member requests. Occasionally
unread,
Who owns this list?
Hello, I am on charge of the PiDP Google Groups managing accepting member requests. Occasionally
Oct 9
Edith Hough
, …
José Gregorio León
3
Oct 9
Steve will be coming around again
The edithh...@gmail.com has been removed. Best regards, Jose On Thursday, October 8, 2026 at 7:08:
unread,
Steve will be coming around again
The edithh...@gmail.com has been removed. Best regards, Jose On Thursday, October 8, 2026 at 7:08:
Oct 9
randomshi...@gmail.com
, …
Claude Felizardo
24
Oct 6
Might've found the LED freezing bug: our LEDs should freeze on Oct 3 0422Z
Sorry for the jargon. In my line of work, restarting a computer, especially a VM or a service that
unread,
Might've found the LED freezing bug: our LEDs should freeze on Oct 3 0422Z
Sorry for the jargon. In my line of work, restarting a computer, especially a VM or a service that
Oct 6
Jeremy Doolin
,
Johnny Billquist
7
Oct 6
Adding a new disk in RSX-11
Perfect, that's exactly what it was. I added the MOU command a few lines after CON ONL ALL and it
unread,
Adding a new disk in RSX-11
Perfect, that's exactly what it was. I added the MOU command a few lines after CON ONL ALL and it
Oct 6
Eric N
Oct 4
Fig-Forth and FOCAL-11 patches
I finally got around to creating a GitHub repository for my PDP-11 projects. Here are the first two (
unread,
Fig-Forth and FOCAL-11 patches
I finally got around to creating a GitHub repository for my PDP-11 projects. Here are the first two (
Oct 4
Stephen Wolfson
Sep 30
Starting RT-11 but the VC-14 graphics terminal doesn't start.
When I start it I get the following message: Authorization Required but not authorization protocol
unread,
Starting RT-11 but the VC-14 graphics terminal doesn't start.
When I start it I get the following message: Authorization Required but not authorization protocol
Sep 30
Eric Bruno
, …
Jeremy Doolin
7
Sep 29
Bring up IAS 3.4A on the PiDP-11
Did you ever have any luck bringing up IAS 3.4A? I was just reading about it and thought it would be
unread,
Bring up IAS 3.4A on the PiDP-11
Did you ever have any luck bringing up IAS 3.4A? I was just reading about it and thought it would be
Sep 29
J.C. Wren
Sep 27
Halt + Address Knob Press Isn't Shutting Down RPi
I finally dug out my PiDP/11 a few years after moving. Since the Raspian image was so out of date, I
unread,
Halt + Address Knob Press Isn't Shutting Down RPi
I finally dug out my PiDP/11 a few years after moving. Since the Raspian image was so out of date, I
Sep 27
Paul A
, …
Tony Nicholson
57
Sep 25
RSTS v7 hangs during build
Thanks, I'm running V7.07 and V02.5-1 also. I think the old SYSLIB had FORLIB included, but the
unread,
RSTS v7 hangs during build
Thanks, I'm running V7.07 and V02.5-1 also. I think the old SYSLIB had FORLIB included, but the
Sep 25
Carl Marbach
, …
Eric N
11
Sep 22
Printer output from SIMh
That's a great document, by the way. Before I switched over to your RSX distribution and RPM
unread,
Printer output from SIMh
That's a great document, by the way. Before I switched over to your RSX distribution and RPM
Sep 22
Carl Marbach
, …
Jonathan Harston
11
Sep 14
Gettiing from RSTS to Windows and vice versa
Surely somebody could have written a command-line or GUI tool to access the contents of PDP11 disks
unread,
Gettiing from RSTS to Windows and vice versa
Surely somebody could have written a command-line or GUI tool to access the contents of PDP11 disks
Sep 14
Eric N
Sep 13
Fixing a bug in FOCAL-11
I have been tricking out my RSX-11M-PLUS system on my PiDP-11, and was filling the system with all of
unread,
Fixing a bug in FOCAL-11
I have been tricking out my RSX-11M-PLUS system on my PiDP-11, and was filling the system with all of
Sep 13
Eric N
,
Johnny Billquist
4
Sep 9
First-time start-up script bug in Johnny's RSX-11M .dsk image
I downloaded the latest pidp.dsk RSX-11M .dsk image from ftp://ftp.dfupdate.se/pub/pdp11/rsx/pidp/
unread,
First-time start-up script bug in Johnny's RSX-11M .dsk image
I downloaded the latest pidp.dsk RSX-11M .dsk image from ftp://ftp.dfupdate.se/pub/pdp11/rsx/pidp/
Sep 9
Mike Katz
Sep 8
VCFMW and DEC NUT Pizza Party Corrected
I look forward to seeing you at VCF Midwest at the Schaumburg Convention Center this Saturday &
unread,
VCFMW and DEC NUT Pizza Party Corrected
I look forward to seeing you at VCF Midwest at the Schaumburg Convention Center this Saturday &
Sep 8
Mike Katz
Sep 8
VCFMW and DEC NUT Pizza Party
I look forward to seeing you at VCF Midwest at the Schaumburg Convention Center this Saturday &
unread,
VCFMW and DEC NUT Pizza Party
I look forward to seeing you at VCF Midwest at the Schaumburg Convention Center this Saturday &
Sep 8
Jonathan Harston
, …
PDP11 Processor
42
Sep 8
PDP11 speed
No problem until you have to transfer a mag tape from the CDC6600 to an IBM 360. A confident IBM
unread,
PDP11 speed
No problem until you have to transfer a mag tape from the CDC6600 to an IBM 360. A confident IBM
Sep 8
Eric N
,
Johnny Billquist
3
Sep 7
FORTH for RSX/RT-11
I started from the 1.3.3.1 version here: http://www.stackosaurus.com/figforth-1.3.3.1/rl02_figforth-
unread,
FORTH for RSX/RT-11
I started from the 1.3.3.1 version here: http://www.stackosaurus.com/figforth-1.3.3.1/rl02_figforth-
Sep 7
Eric N
,
Johnny Billquist
7
Sep 3
Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time in RSX-11
This had actually been my plan. I was going to install your RSX-11M image and go from there. Then I
unread,
Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time in RSX-11
This had actually been my plan. I was going to install your RSX-11M image and go from there. Then I
Sep 3
Mike Katz
2
Aug 29
PiDP's available at VCF Midwest in September 2026
This is the last call to pre-order a PiDP-1, PiDP-8, PiDP-10, PiDP-11 or Enigma Touch for pickup at
unread,
PiDP's available at VCF Midwest in September 2026
This is the last call to pre-order a PiDP-1, PiDP-8, PiDP-10, PiDP-11 or Enigma Touch for pickup at
Aug 29
Benoit Maag
, …
Clem Cole
18
Aug 21
Apple IIe as a VT100 terminal for PiDP-11
thanks Paul, below On Fri, Aug 21, 2026 at 9:50 AM Paul Koning <pa0...@gmail.com> wrote: On Aug
unread,
Apple IIe as a VT100 terminal for PiDP-11
thanks Paul, below On Fri, Aug 21, 2026 at 9:50 AM Paul Koning <pa0...@gmail.com> wrote: On Aug
Aug 21
Carl Marbach
, …
Clem Cole
4
Aug 16
vt 420 ON MY pdp-11
Carl, I'll add a small addendum to Paul's comment. The DEC PDP-11 operating systems all
unread,
vt 420 ON MY pdp-11
Carl, I'll add a small addendum to Paul's comment. The DEC PDP-11 operating systems all
Aug 16
Mike Katz
Aug 10
Last Call to purchase a PiDP or enigma touch for pick up at VCF Midwest.
Last Call for pre-orders: I have arranged to have a very small number of PiDP kits available for sale
unread,
Last Call to purchase a PiDP or enigma touch for pick up at VCF Midwest.
Last Call for pre-orders: I have arranged to have a very small number of PiDP kits available for sale
Aug 10
Adam Thornton
, …
Paul Koning
5
Aug 10
A project I did (warning, AI slop)
Yes, that's the one I used as the starting point, then pulled all the RT11 syscalls and
unread,
A project I did (warning, AI slop)
Yes, that's the one I used as the starting point, then pulled all the RT11 syscalls and
Aug 10
Carl Marbach
,
terri-...@glaver.org
2
Aug 9
failure to start
It looks like you are running on a username other than the default "pi" and perhaps using a
unread,
failure to start
It looks like you are running on a username other than the default "pi" and perhaps using a
Aug 9
Milo Velimirović
, …
Clem Cole
7
Aug 8
PiDP11 sighting
Interesting video, although I think the author really misses the boat on a number of points. Intel
unread,
PiDP11 sighting
Interesting video, although I think the author really misses the boat on a number of points. Intel
Aug 8
p q
Aug 3
Re: [PiDP-11] Digest for pidp-11@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
I had a PiDP-11 kit at our booth at VCF West where I was showing mostly Unix games on a VT-100
unread,
Re: [PiDP-11] Digest for pidp-11@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
I had a PiDP-11 kit at our booth at VCF West where I was showing mostly Unix games on a VT-100
Aug 3
Will Senn
,
johnfo...@gmail.com
2
Jul 31
Dos-11 v08 tape image or rk05 image
There are some DOS-11 DECtapes on bitsavers in bits/DEC/pdp11/dectape. There's some V08 tapes in
unread,
Dos-11 v08 tape image or rk05 image
There are some DOS-11 DECtapes on bitsavers in bits/DEC/pdp11/dectape. There's some V08 tapes in
Jul 31
Mike Katz
Jul 30
PiDP kits available for pickup at VCF Midwest 2026
I have arranged to have a very small number of PiDP kits available for sale at the VCF Midwest show
unread,
PiDP kits available for pickup at VCF Midwest 2026
I have arranged to have a very small number of PiDP kits available for sale at the VCF Midwest show
Jul 30
Neal G.
, …
Paul A
20
Jul 18
PDP-11 C for RT-11 ?
I noticed that, and wasn't trying to make a fuss. Thanks for the response! Paul On Saturday, July
unread,
PDP-11 C for RT-11 ?
I noticed that, and wasn't trying to make a fuss. Thanks for the response! Paul On Saturday, July
Jul 18