PiDP-10 Rear Panel

Brian welland

Jun 5, 2024, 7:10:22 AMJun 5
to PiDP-10
Hi,

Does anyone have a scaled drawing or maybe the actual gerber files for the back panel?

I want like to revise the layout to eliminate one the fan location spaces and reuse this area for some I2C components.

Thanks in advance for any help.

oscarv

Jun 12, 2024, 3:26:38 PMJun 12
to PiDP-10
Here are the Gerbers. I can also send you the Kicad project files if you want.

Kind regards,

Oscar.

20240119-PDP10-BPleft-.zip
20240119-PDP10-BPright-.zip
20240119-PDP10-badge-.zip

Steven A. Falco

Jun 12, 2024, 5:20:33 PMJun 12
to pid...@googlegroups.com
On 6/12/24 03:26 PM, oscarv wrote:
> Here are the Gerbers. I can also send you the Kicad project files if you want.

To preserve all your hard work for future generations of hackers, it would be great to put the various KiCad project files on a github repo. That would also a free backup for you. :-)

Steve