Rene Richarz's TU-56 emulator and PiDP-10?

Whit Turner

Jun 6, 2024, 11:41:17 AMJun 6
to PiDP-10
Hi Oscar and team. Some time ago Rene Richarz did a cool video emulator of the TU-56 DECTape drive running on both the PiDP-8 and the PiDP-11.

Have you guys had any discussions about getting this to work on the PiDP-10?

Cheers

Lars Brinkhoff

Jun 7, 2024, 12:51:02 AMJun 7
to PiDP-10
We have seen it and talked about it, but not in terms of actually getting it to work with the 10.

Rene Richarz

Jun 7, 2024, 7:25:50 AMJun 7
to PiDP-10
I have at the moment no plans to implement it on the PDP-10. PDP-10 software is outside of the scope of my experience. If somebody else wants to do it, the demo program shows how to give commands to it.