[pidp-10] how do I order one?

Charley Jones

Jun 12, 2024, 4:15:42 PMJun 12
to pid...@googlegroups.com
Oscar,

How do I order a Pidp-10p

Sent from my iPhone 15pm!
Charley Jones, PMP
Las Vegas, NV, USA

Bob Darlington

Jun 13, 2024, 7:59:28 PMJun 13
to Charley Jones, PiDP-10
Go to this site, follow the directions to email the right address to express interest.   It's likely going to take a while to get a response.

-Bob

Whit Turner

Jun 17, 2024, 12:12:38 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to PiDP-10
There is also a form you can fill in on this rather hard-to-find page at ceds.devhttps://www.ceds.dev/pidp-10. Seems more "official" than sending Oscar an email. Jose seems to be answering for Oscar in some cases anyway.

- Whit

pbi...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2024, 12:56:17 PM (12 days ago) Jun 17
to PiDP-10

And … this is the most effective approach as it puts you “into the process flow” in the expected manner.  General messaging and such both makes more work and increases the likelihood that information that the team requires will be missing.  Alternatives to this form are risky at best; ignored/lost/overlooked at worst.

Whit Turner

Jun 27, 2024, 3:52:20 PM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to PiDP-10
In my case, I got an email from Jose last week telling me I was on the list to receive a kit from the current batch (if I had said no, someone else would have moved up the list) - I had indicated an interest early on, but told Oscar I wanted to wait until June).

I went ahead and filled in the form on the CEDS website mentioned above and Jose quickly sent me a PayPal invoice, which I paid right away. The next business day, I got an email with a USPS tracking number and 3 days later got my kit. All very smooth and seamless.

Whit

Michael J. Kupec

Jun 27, 2024, 6:47:45 PM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to Whit Turner, PiDP-10
I know replied way back during the first announcement, but don’t believe I did it via a special web page.
I have done a request via the special “hard to find” page you mentioned, but have never heard anything back acknowledging I’m on a waiting list.
Anyone know how to verify you’re on a list for the next run of systems?

BTW: I do scrub through my junk folder before deleting, so if an email was sent, it didn’t go there. Just wanting to make sure I’m on the next run list!😀

Have a great Day!
Michael J Kupec
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2024, at 3:52 PM, Whit Turner <james.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

In my case, I got an email from Jose last week telling me I was on the list to receive a kit from the current batch (if I had said no, someone else would have moved up the list) - I had indicated an interest early on, but told Oscar I wanted to wait until June).

Monty Brandenberg

Jun 27, 2024, 11:29:50 PM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to pid...@googlegroups.com
On 6/27/2024 6:47 PM, Michael J. Kupec wrote:

> I have done a request via the special “hard to find” page you
> mentioned, but have never heard anything back acknowledging I’m on a
> waiting list.

I filled out the 'hard to find' page when it was most recently
mentioned.  And I just now received the payment link.  This is the path
to victory...

Geoff McHugh

Jun 28, 2024, 7:08:50 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to PiDP-10
I sent an email to Oscar on 2nd April and had heard nothing until yesterday when I got an email from Jose saying that a kit had been allocated to me in the latest batch.  The confirmation link took me to that 'hard to find' page.
The email said the waiting list was larger than the batch of available kits, so I would imagine anyone filling in the 'hard to find' form will probably be checked against the allocation list first anyway.
There might not be a reply to an expression of interest email, but you will be on the list and will get the invitation to purchase when there are kits available.

Geoff

Steven Hirsch

Jun 28, 2024, 9:12:51 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to PiDP-10
My invitation arrived yesterday and I was successful in filling out the form and receiving a payment link.  The form does not behave well by human-interface standards.  In particular, there is obvious acknowledgement that submittal has succeeded and, worse, some entered data persists afterwards.

Steven Hirsch

Jun 28, 2024, 9:17:12 AM (yesterday) Jun 28
to Steven Hirsch, PiDP-10
On Fri, 28 Jun 2024, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> My invitation arrived yesterday and I was successful in filling out the form and receiving a payment link.  The
> form does not behave well by human-interface standards.  In particular, there is obvious acknowledgement that
> submittal has succeeded and, worse, some entered data persists afterwards.

Geez, Louise. I shouldn't be posting until awake...

That should read: ".. there is NO obvious acknowledgement ..."