Commercial Use?

Maisy Millage

Oct 29, 2016, 7:05:32 AM10/29/16
to Picture to People
I was wonder if I could use your text generator for a book cover that I am making and self-publishing.

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Oct 29, 2016, 7:24:57 AM10/29/16
to Picture to People
On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 9:05:32 AM UTC-2, Maisy Millage wrote:
> I was wonder if I could use your text generator for a book cover that I am making and self-publishing.

All thousands text logo creators from Picture to People site are free to use in any free or commercial work.
We just ask users to cite Picture to People project at the credits or acknowledgements section of their product if possible. It is a simple way to say "thank you" for our hard work.

AvI Prince

Nov 29, 2017, 9:03:14 AM11/29/17
to picture...@googlegroups.com
what?

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Maisy Millage <mmil...@villanovaprep.org> wrote:
I was wonder if I could use your text generator for a book cover that I am making and self-publishing.

HeY

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Nov 29, 2017, 9:16:56 AM11/29/17
to Picture to People
I tried to keep Picture to People absolutely free by making a crowdfunding campaign as can be seen here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/picture-to-people-cool-graphics-for-all-of-us-photography#/

The campaign was a big fail, because the millions of P2P users turned their back on us.

That said, I had two options: close the project permanently or turn it into a service focused on subscribers. I have chosen the second option, so at least people who contribute can keep using our thousands of graphic design apps.

As explained, Picture to People will soon become a service for subscribers, so the project will be ruled by a new use policy. I'm working very hard to make the needed changes, so Picture to People maybe can survive.

On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:03:14 PM UTC-2, AvI Prince wrote:

what?
--
HeY

S Tfu

Apr 10, 2019, 9:08:04 PM4/10/19
to Picture to People
Hi Picture to people!
First of all thank you so much for making this service available, I am very grateful. Since I am going to be using the logo I made here for commercial use, I would like to credit you. What would an appropriate credit look like? A water mark? Credit in descriptions? Is there a way I can add it to the png? lmk
Thank you

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Apr 10, 2019, 9:37:23 PM4/10/19
to Picture to People
Hi.

Credit in descriptions is a good idea and a small (readable) watermark in a corner too.

If you want to add a watermark to your logo, you can use this online tool: