Just website and all the programs are totally awesome.

45 просмотров

Xyzzia Q

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2018 г., 08:16:0226.11.2018
– Picture to People
I do a lot of text design and logo. And this website and the programs are just utterly amazing. I was looking for the Donate button. And I never want to donate I'm cheap. Hahaha but I got to say I've used quite a few programs on the internet but this website and the programs on here or just fantastic. Thank you so much for making my life easier and for offering the programs. And I'm still looking for a donate button :)

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2018 г., 08:22:5626.11.2018
– Picture to People
Currently Picture to People doesn't have a donate button.

You can help by telling about Picture to People to all people you know (relatives, friends, colleagues, etc).

Thank you for your support.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать