Characters Showing Up That Shouldn't Be There

25 vues

Jazzman

non lue,
22 mai 2020, 19:01:1522/05/2020
à Picture to People
Hello All,
Trying to generate a ℗&© 2020 and when the effect generates this is what shows up:  The © generates properly as does the 2020. Can someone tell me why this happens 2. How to get rid of it?
Thank you!!!
Jazzman

picturetopeople.org-1fb10471b6f6beae7cd6a48fa7a7f5730cb26ae08aa76361b2.png

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

non lue,
22 mai 2020, 19:11:1222/05/2020
à Picture to People
The languages accepted by Picture to People tools are according to what is shown at the "How to Use" page:

Picture to People tools doesn't accept other Unicode characters, so all other chars are rendered as their code point numbers from Unicode. So you get a "#", followed by a number.

That is what happened to the first char from your text. There is no solution for it, because P2P doesn't implement such char (an most fonts don't have such char in their implementation anyway).

Jazzman

non lue,
22 mai 2020, 22:01:4522/05/2020
à Picture to People
Makes sense and thank you for the timely response!!! I used this text-lighting effect through my entire website. All on a black background. It turned out fantastic.Thank you again!!
Jazzman

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer