january 23

Mari Verner

Jan 23, 2022, 1:03:08 PM1/23/22
to Picture to People
I am having an issue with love font generator not giving me the font i ask for.
 It only gives me lips what do I do?

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Jan 23, 2022, 1:16:34 PM1/23/22
to Picture to People
It is not clear what is your point, but I will try to guess. Besides, next time please try to inform a title related to your question.

If you access the love text logo maker app URL directly, it will always be loaded with the default configuration (because it can not guess what configuration you want). This behavior is valid for many of our thousands text design apps.

Access this page to chose among all available 3D love text effects (click the image example of the style you want):