How can I donate

Triz Megistus

Sep 8, 2017, 9:11:54 PM9/8/17
to Picture to People
This is incredible, where or who should I donate to support the actual website?  It's rare that someone would offer this many tools for free.  Thank you Very much.  I will donate on a consistent basis.

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Sep 8, 2017, 9:35:54 PM9/8/17
to Picture to People
Our crowdfunding campaign failed and it is over. Since almost all users turned their back on us and refused to donate a single dollar, in future Picture to People will be focused on people that contribute, so the project will be accessible to subscribers. When this time comes, subscribe to help keep the project online and have continued access to Picture to People current online apps and new ones we intend to develop.

Jay Gerard

Dec 12, 2017, 10:51:24 AM12/12/17
to Picture to People
I AGREE! Tell me how to donate!!

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Dec 12, 2017, 11:02:42 AM12/12/17
to Picture to People
I'm working hard to turn Picture to People into a service to subscribers. Do you want to help? Become a monthly subscriber when the time comes and keep using our thousands of graphic design tools. After the crowdfunding campaign failed, it's the only way to save the project. It's my last try before the total and definitive shut down.

Snake II

Jan 4, 2018, 4:30:25 PM1/4/18
to Picture to People
The Wife and I will support this site also. And are willing to donate. This site is amazing. Sign us up.... Thank you

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Jan 4, 2018, 4:48:25 PM1/4/18
to Picture to People
I'm happy to know.

When the new Picture to People site focused on subscribers replace the current site, please become a subscriber to keep using our thousands of online graphic design apps.

Thank you.

Sport Side TV

Mar 27, 2020, 11:30:51 AM3/27/20
to Picture to People
Hey man, please continue this site. I am not rich but I am willing to donate or subscribe on your subscription plan(as long as it fits on my budget) this tool might help me start my POD store. Keep it up man!