Hello everyone. I want to use some text effects made on this site.

Miguel

Aug 3, 2023, 10:03:22 PM8/3/23
to Picture to People
To print a music album cover.

Who has the authority to tell me if this is allowed?

I cannot place attribution on the cover. Where else can I place it?

Kind Regards

miguel Capelo

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Aug 3, 2023, 10:17:14 PM8/3/23
to Picture to People
The images generated or modified on the Picture to People graphic design apps can be used for any purpose, including "print a music album cover", but you must provide proper credits in an clear and open (non hidden) way.

In the case of a music album cover, the credits could be placed:
- In the cover.
- In the back cover.
- In a folder (paper) that goes inside the CD box (for example in a section where all credits are written).

If none of the above is an option, you can subscribe for $3 USD per month, so you can use all Picture to People apps with no attribution. Read our rewards page (https://www.picturetopeople.org/rewards.html) for further information.