Transparent background

Charlie

Jun 11, 2019, 7:55:51 AM6/11/19
to Picture to People
Hi everyone,

I've just found this fabulous site. I am trying to create an engraved wood effect text that I can use with styled stock wooden mockups. I can make the effect but can't get it to save with a transparent background. I've tried clicking the box to select this option but it still comes through with the background. Any ides?

Thanks so much
Charlie

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Jun 11, 2019, 8:12:33 AM6/11/19
to Picture to People
The transparent background option works perfectly. Picture to People site generates thousands and thousands of logos per day with transparent background.

If you really have checked the "Get as a transparent PNG file" option, the background color you have seen when opening the logo file is the background color shown by the program used to open such file. Since the logo has a transparent background, in the Picture to People result page, for example, the logo is shown having as background the color of the page.

Besides, also it is important to know that not all graphic programs know how to correctly deal with semi-transparent PNG files.