Polaroid Effect Help

K Michael

Jul 14, 2019, 11:14:44 PM7/14/19
to Picture to People
Hello!
I'm hoping to put together a display of photos, looking like Polaroids. I can successfully generate the file, and save it - no problems there!
My question is about printing them. I want to maintain the vintage size, with the extra white space at the bottom. Ideally, I'd love to get them printed at Walgreen's, etc., but they only print their standard photo sizes.
Has anyone done this that can offer suggestions? I have to produce about 75 printed pictures.

Thanks is advance for any guidance!
~Karen

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Jul 14, 2019, 11:29:46 PM7/14/19
to Picture to People
I see two possible solutions:

1) Contact all these online companies that print photos and ask for custom sizes and borders.
2) Go to a physical print shop and negotiate a impression as you need.

When I needed something special I paid for a customized print in a physical store: each photo was printed alone in the middle of a photographic paper sheet, so later I could cut each sheet and leave the borders as I wanted. It was expensive, but solved my problem.