Invalid image

Jim Balcarras

Jul 6, 2017, 12:23:16 PM7/6/17
to Picture to People
When I download image it tell's me invalid image

Picture to People - Computer Graphics

Jul 6, 2017, 12:49:48 PM7/6/17
to Picture to People
How am I supposed to help you if you didn't provide any useful information? The more information you provide, the higher the chance we help you someway.

Which Picture to People tool have you used? What size the file you downloaded is? Have you tried to open it in notepad (or similar) to see if actually you downloaded an error page?

If you are a new P2P user, please read the How to Use page:

The most important point: have you used the 'Donwload Result" button to download the result image? Currently it's the correct way to download an image created by using the Picture to People tools.

Micah Claycamp

May 10, 2019, 3:30:45 PM5/10/19
to Picture to People
It may be because your jpg image is listed as jpeg. I noticed that when I went into the file and changed it (removed the "e"), my pics worked.