picrust2_pipeline.py error

Sayed Mostafa

Oct 25, 2021, 5:14:56 AM10/25/21
to picrust-users
Hello everyone

I installed PICRUST2 from bioconda, via the following two commands.
conda create -n picrust2 -c bioconda -c conda-forge picrust2=2.4.1 -y
conda activate picrust2
and then the environment was successfully activated.

However, when I tried to run {picrust2_pipeline.py -s dna-sequences.fasta -i feature-table.biom -o picrust2_out_pipeline -p 12 -r /mnt/c/BIO1/miniconda3-1/envs/picrust2/lib/python3.9/site-packages/picrust2/default_files/prokaryotic/pro_ref --in_traits COG,EC,KO,PFAM,TIGRFAM} command, I got an error {picrust2_pipeline.py: command not found}.

I wish you help me in this
Thanks in advance
BR

Gavin Douglas

Oct 25, 2021, 5:58:51 PM10/25/21
to picrus...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

What was printed to the console when you ran the conda create command? It seems like the environment was not created properly so there was likely an error message at some point.

Cheers,

Gavin

Sayed Mostafa

Oct 26, 2021, 4:32:22 AM10/26/21
to picrust-users
Thank you so much for your consideration.

I deleted the environment and re-created it again, and then the command worked well. Thanks for your help.

BR
sayed