PiCrust KEGG names

Ben Chiang

Jul 15, 2021, 7:27:01 PM7/15/21
to picrust-users

Hello, I am using QIIME PiCrust and I got a feature table. Basically, it counted each of KO genes found across samples.

some thing lie this
Sample 1 Sample2 Sample 3
K00559 1 5 4

K06009 2 2 2

Does any one know where I can find out the the KO genes number related names. It is better to have a list of names of all genes that I can download. So, I can filter the name of my genes out.

Also, I have a pathway abundant table

PWY5F9-12
PWY5F9-13

Some Pathway numbers like above. I also need to know their names.

Thank you.

Gavin Douglas

Jul 16, 2021, 10:21:14 AM7/16/21
to picrus...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

You can see the function names in this folder if you download the picrust2 github repo: picrust2/default_files/description_mapfiles/

The KO id descriptions are in ko_info.tsv.gz and the MetaCyc pathways are in metacyc_pathways_info.txt.gz

Cheers,

Gavin