New Stockfish 19 built w/ & without embedded NNUE

102 views
Skip to first unread message

Luigi Vogliobene

unread,
Sep 5, 2026, 11:36:03 AMSep 5
to PicoChess
Hi,

for those interested I built the two versions of the engine:


Luigi

Andrea Gatti

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 12:40:12 PM (7 days ago) Oct 3
to PicoChess
Hi Luigi, I wanted to add SF19 to my engines list in picochess but I can't find the build anymore. Can you please make it available again? Thanks beforehand.
Andrea.

Andrea Gatti

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 3:18:20 PM (7 days ago) Oct 3
to PicoChess
Luigi, 

I actually recreated a small environment on my Rpi and was able to compile an optimized version of SF19 for me, thanks anyway.

I haven't however compiled a version without the embedded net.

I know you're a super-expert so probably you don't need me reminding that SF19 without an embedded net can't make use of the "old" evaluation fuction, since this has been stripped from the code long ago. The reaason you created a version without the embedded net, I think was to leave a user the chance to specify what external net to use, by means of the specific UCI parameter. Am I correct?

Thanks!

Andrea.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages