Re: picochess.com Jürgen Précour

Randy Reade

May 13, 2024, 9:05:19 AMMay 13
to pico...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

The Desktop image will work on the Pi5 as is. The Lite image would require modifications to switch it to standalone mode (instructions enclosed in the archive) as it is set up for use in a DGTPi. The GitHub code is already in the image in the /opt/picochess folder.

Randy

On Sun, May 12, 2024, 5:31 p.m. Nick Hernandez <nickhern...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also, I would really like to be able to use Pico Chess 3.2 on a Raspberry PI 5,\ but I am not putting together how the image and the code on the Github site gets me there. I don't have programming background, but I am interested in learning and putting this together.

Thanks