Stockfish 13 img DGT Pi

Peter Eßer

Feb 24, 2022, 6:23:13 AM2/24/22
to PicoChess
Hello. Where else can I find Stockfish 13 img for DGT PI? Here on the Picochess Groups site there is only an empty wastebasket!

Till

Feb 27, 2022, 10:09:51 AM2/27/22
to PicoChess
Isn't SF13 part of the  v3 DGT-Pi image?

Scally

Feb 27, 2022, 1:45:25 PM2/27/22
to PicoChess
Hi all,

Randy’s latest image contains Stockfish14 and Stockfish14NN.

If you want a copy of any previous Stockfish, I have them all compiled, from Stockfish1 to Stockfish14. you will need to be able to add them yourself though.

Al.

Scally

Mar 2, 2022, 4:37:32 AM3/2/22
to PicoChess

Stockfish 14.1 & NN are now available ….

Al.

Mikalai Karytka

Mar 3, 2022, 6:25:52 PM3/3/22
to PicoChess

@Scally Where I can download this new image and how can I upgrade my DGT Pi ?
 thank you
среда, 2 марта 2022 г. в 10:37:32 UTC+1, Scally:

Scally

Mar 4, 2022, 4:08:26 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
Hi,

I just realised that I had already provided Stockfish 14.1 as  a-stockf  &  StockfishNN  at then end of October last year before my Op, here:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are already incorporated in Randy’s latest images.

Al.

Scally

Mar 4, 2022, 4:16:56 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
Hi,

Yes they included in Randy’s latest images here:

Al.

Scally

Mar 4, 2022, 4:20:23 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
Hmm my link didn’t work properly, just scroll down to his post on Feb 11, 2022 for the latest images ….

Al.

Mikalai Karytka

Mar 4, 2022, 4:38:02 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess

Thank you. and what about upgrade process. just burn image on Flash drive and put it in DGT Pi (I have an official one from DGT) ?
пятница, 4 марта 2022 г. в 10:20:23 UTC+1, Scally:

Scally

Mar 4, 2022, 4:57:14 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
Hi,

Read the thread I linked to. Basically you download the image you want then copy that to a new micro sd card (keep the original) using either win32diskimager or belanaEtcher. Instructions are included within README files I believe.

Enjoy,

Al.

Scally

Mar 4, 2022, 5:00:19 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
When I said copy to, I meant write using the programs mentioned.

Al.

Mikalai Karytka

Mar 4, 2022, 5:42:25 AM3/4/22
to PicoChess
many thanks. will check your link
пятница, 4 марта 2022 г. в 11:00:19 UTC+1, Scally:
Message has been deleted