Playing against Human with DGTPi PicoChess

Andrew Nassih

Mar 22, 2024, 9:25:28 PMMar 22
to PicoChess
How would I play against a human opponent over the board and record our game?

Analysis Mode?

josc...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2024, 11:19:16 AMApr 15
to PicoChess
I may be missing your point but why would you need PicoChess for that? That is a basic function of the DGT board.

-Joscho

Peter Eggen

Apr 16, 2024, 8:21:54 AMApr 16
to PicoChess
Hi Andrew,
there are quite a different options for this in the manual.

I would look under the Player-Modes EVAL, Analysis or Observe. I think the latter would just monitors the time.
The first option throws out the evaluation after each of yours and your opponent move - which I find it quite interesting as it highlights mistakes for both sides without telling them.

Regards Peter

Dynee You

Jun 29, 2024, 8:14:55 AMJun 29
to PicoChess
I want to have the same function, how to achieve human chess against humans. ( How would I play against a human opponent over the board and record our game? )
This can be displayed directly on the Picochess web interface or used for analysis.
Excuse me, is there a way to achieve it