PicoChess NG Demo

Brian Erdelyi

Feb 7, 2022, 7:06:34 AM2/7/22
to PicoChess
Good day,

I realised I never shared this demo I made a few months ago.  This is primarily to show how the interface works.  Sorry I didn’t have my 3D housing holding the display and Raspberry Pi.  I hope this gives you an idea of the experience.

mvanthoor

Feb 18, 2022, 4:15:53 PM2/18/22
to PicoChess

That is beautiful. A nice wooden case around that screen, and that's what the DGT 3000 Limited Edition should have been. If I get around to writing my own Picochess replacement in the future, it'll probably have a screenlike that, and I'll find someone to build a case around it for me. (I've got several picture frame makers in the vicinity, who make picture frames on commission. They should be able to build a case as well I think.)
Message has been deleted