Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
PicoChess
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
PicoChess
1–30 of 1631
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Andrea Gatti
,
Johan Sjöblom
4
5:03 AM
Torch on PicoChess !?!.... Yes.
I am a absolute total beginner on creating videos, but here is how to create an issue an a feature
unread,
Torch on PicoChess !?!.... Yes.
I am a absolute total beginner on creating videos, but here is how to create an issue an a feature
5:03 AM
Johan Sjöblom
, …
Santiago Torres
9
4:32 AM
Picochess for Windows can be tested - Who will be the first to run it on Windows or MAC?
Hi Santiago, Thanks for testing. I checked the PicoChess code more closely. The iChessOne hardware
unread,
Picochess for Windows can be tested - Who will be the first to run it on Windows or MAC?
Hi Santiago, Thanks for testing. I checked the PicoChess code more closely. The iChessOne hardware
4:32 AM
Ro Bert
, …
Johan Sjöblom
12
Oct 9
Picochess instances playing on same board
You can now have 2 engines play against each other and make moves for both engines on an eboard. Its
unread,
Picochess instances playing on same board
You can now have 2 engines play against each other and make moves for both engines on an eboard. Its
Oct 9
waldomiro dias machado junior
Oct 8
GoChess - Picochess
Hello Johan and Gerhard, Is there a possibility that Picochess could also work with the GoChess e-
unread,
GoChess - Picochess
Hello Johan and Gerhard, Is there a possibility that Picochess could also work with the GoChess e-
Oct 8
Andrea Gatti
, …
Johan Sjöblom
20
Oct 7
Can't close Picochess anymore
Maybe I could add that the main problem was that you had an old kiosk.sh in your home directory
unread,
Can't close Picochess anymore
Maybe I could add that the main problem was that you had an old kiosk.sh in your home directory
Oct 7
DJ Dekker
, …
Johan Sjöblom
9
Oct 7
Update for aarch64 assets, mainly Rodent III/IV related
Hello Andrea, To update Picochess manually, run: cd /opt/picochess sudo ./install-picochess.sh pico
unread,
Update for aarch64 assets, mainly Rodent III/IV related
Hello Andrea, To update Picochess manually, run: cd /opt/picochess sudo ./install-picochess.sh pico
Oct 7
Andrea Gatti
,
Johan Sjöblom
2
Oct 4
Document: How Tutor's Turbo, Depth and PVs work
You have written several good documents. I was planning to wait until you say you have a "good
unread,
Document: How Tutor's Turbo, Depth and PVs work
You have written several good documents. I was planning to wait until you say you have a "good
Oct 4
Gilles Beauvisage
,
Calvin
2
Oct 3
DGT Pi versus ChessNut Companion
Do you have an issue with the Chessnut Companion battery not lasting over a few hours? V/R, Cal On
unread,
DGT Pi versus ChessNut Companion
Do you have an issue with the Chessnut Companion battery not lasting over a few hours? V/R, Cal On
Oct 3
Luigi Vogliobene
,
Andrea Gatti
3
Oct 3
New Stockfish 19 built w/ & without embedded NNUE
Luigi, I actually recreated a small environment on my Rpi and was able to compile an optimized
unread,
New Stockfish 19 built w/ & without embedded NNUE
Luigi, I actually recreated a small environment on my Rpi and was able to compile an optimized
Oct 3
Johan Sjöblom
Oct 3
Modern development and AI token costs….
Hello all. This might be a sensitive issue as it discusses the use of money in an open source ”hobby”
unread,
Modern development and AI token costs….
Hello all. This might be a sensitive issue as it discusses the use of money in an open source ”hobby”
Oct 3
Calvin
Oct 2
Install PICO Chess on DGT PI to work with Chessnut Move
Hello team, Is there a step by step instructions on how to get DGT PI updated to work with Chessnut
unread,
Install PICO Chess on DGT PI to work with Chessnut Move
Hello team, Is there a step by step instructions on how to get DGT PI updated to work with Chessnut
Oct 2
DJ Dekker
, …
Johan Sjöblom
28
Sep 30
PicoChess fork update: board recovery, reliability, and a testable main loop
I will bring in #476 and then i can let codex check it again... On Wednesday, 30 September 2026 at 11
unread,
PicoChess fork update: board recovery, reliability, and a testable main loop
I will bring in #476 and then i can let codex check it again... On Wednesday, 30 September 2026 at 11
Sep 30
Johan Sjöblom
, …
Luigi Vogliobene
25
Sep 25
Picochess on Windows
First of all, to run Picochess on Windows you do not need the ssh. Picochess can now be installed on
unread,
Picochess on Windows
First of all, to run Picochess on Windows you do not need the ssh. Picochess can now be installed on
Sep 25
waldomiro dias machado junior
,
Johan Sjöblom
3
Sep 24
Issues playing on-screen in version 4.3.5
Hello Johan, I've only just arrived home and was able to update my two PicoChess units with 10.1-
unread,
Issues playing on-screen in version 4.3.5
Hello Johan, I've only just arrived home and was able to update my two PicoChess units with 10.1-
Sep 24
RandyR
, …
Johan Sjöblom
150
Sep 14
Retro Engine Position Setup
Agreed, Johan. Thanks for the work! I'll continue updating the chessengine plugin interface files
unread,
Retro Engine Position Setup
Agreed, Johan. Thanks for the work! I'll continue updating the chessengine plugin interface files
Sep 14
Alexander Rodriguez
,
Randy Reade
2
Sep 7
DGT Clock whit Rasperri 3 model B
Hi Alexander, If you want a premade image I would suggest using the Lite version in the DGTPi. See
unread,
DGT Clock whit Rasperri 3 model B
Hi Alexander, If you want a premade image I would suggest using the Lite version in the DGTPi. See
Sep 7
Luigi Vogliobene
, …
RandyR
11
Sep 2
ECE Intuition Chess - GUI and chess engine w/ more than 600 personalities
I need to spend some time with the Windows version to get to know it more. I'm currently updating
unread,
ECE Intuition Chess - GUI and chess engine w/ more than 600 personalities
I need to spend some time with the Windows version to get to know it more. I'm currently updating
Sep 2
Johan Sjöblom
, …
Andrea Gatti
10
Aug 31
Picochess version 4.3.4 out for testing
I was checking the CPU usage of Picochess, especially when you start the "web Show" which
unread,
Picochess version 4.3.4 out for testing
I was checking the CPU usage of Picochess, especially when you start the "web Show" which
Aug 31
Luigi Vogliobene
,
Randy Reade
3
Aug 31
UCI command for the engine ECE.exe
Thank you Randy, it does work, I only modified "Personality file" in "Personality File
unread,
UCI command for the engine ECE.exe
Thank you Randy, it does work, I only modified "Personality file" in "Personality File
Aug 31
Rudolf
,
Johan Sjöblom
3
Aug 29
Long Notation in picochess
@ Johan Many thanks, it works. messi...@gmail.com schrieb am Samstag, 29. August 2026 um 13:09:09 UTC
unread,
Long Notation in picochess
@ Johan Many thanks, it works. messi...@gmail.com schrieb am Samstag, 29. August 2026 um 13:09:09 UTC
Aug 29
Rudolf
Aug 29
@ Johan please use my app.js changes
Hello Johan ( sorry , my english is not good , i am from germany ) pleas, can you include my changes
unread,
@ Johan please use my app.js changes
Hello Johan ( sorry , my english is not good , i am from germany ) pleas, can you include my changes
Aug 29
Andrea Gatti
, …
Johan Sjöblom
5
Aug 28
PicoChess as an analysis tool - findings
Finally I found time to add the idea that picochess shows 3 analysis lines on the web client The PR
unread,
PicoChess as an analysis tool - findings
Finally I found time to add the idea that picochess shows 3 analysis lines on the web client The PR
Aug 28
Andrea Gatti
, …
Luigi Vogliobene
9
Aug 16
Remote Fritz20 and routine to elo-rate chess engines
No, I was not able to solve. Il giorno mercoledì 12 agosto 2026 alle 15:28:49 UTC+2 andreag...@gmail.
unread,
Remote Fritz20 and routine to elo-rate chess engines
No, I was not able to solve. Il giorno mercoledì 12 agosto 2026 alle 15:28:49 UTC+2 andreag...@gmail.
Aug 16
RandyR
,
Johan Sjöblom
4
Aug 16
Suggestion: Restart the PicoChess Service
Its now in master so anyone who updates the picochess to latest version will get this fix now.
unread,
Suggestion: Restart the PicoChess Service
Its now in master so anyone who updates the picochess to latest version will get this fix now.
Aug 16
Rudolf
Aug 15
None interested in Long Notation in Playlist in picochess web display ?
No reaction to my post. Is none interested in this. It is not the long notation in the clock display.
unread,
None interested in Long Notation in Playlist in picochess web display ?
No reaction to my post. Is none interested in this. It is not the long notation in the clock display.
Aug 15
RandyR
,
Johan Sjöblom
7
Aug 13
Retro Engine Info
It will be 11 characters from what I can find so that's probably the easiest route. Otherwise you
unread,
Retro Engine Info
It will be 11 characters from what I can find so that's probably the easiest route. Otherwise you
Aug 13
Antonio
, …
Randy Reade
28
Aug 12
*** Picochess v4.2.2 Imágenes ***
See this post: https://groups.google.com/g/picochess/c/Dr2sZwcAry4/m/yzV-2pbsBgAJ Ensure the roms
unread,
*** Picochess v4.2.2 Imágenes ***
See this post: https://groups.google.com/g/picochess/c/Dr2sZwcAry4/m/yzV-2pbsBgAJ Ensure the roms
Aug 12
Andrea Gatti
, …
Johan Sjöblom
25
Aug 12
MultiPV analysis directly from PicoChess UI
If you already combine the manuals we simply replace the existing manual in the repository with your
unread,
MultiPV analysis directly from PicoChess UI
If you already combine the manuals we simply replace the existing manual in the repository with your
Aug 12
waldomiro dias machado junior
, …
Johan Sjöblom
6
Aug 12
Ubuntu Linux Tablet
I cannot open that aliexpress link from my geo-location (Finland). The distro is an eternal question
unread,
Ubuntu Linux Tablet
I cannot open that aliexpress link from my geo-location (Finland). The distro is an eternal question
Aug 12
Billy
, …
Johan Sjöblom
5
Aug 12
v4 Chessnut-compatible Desktop image?
Welcome Martin. Let me know if you run into any problems that you think we can help with. If you want
unread,
v4 Chessnut-compatible Desktop image?
Welcome Martin. Let me know if you run into any problems that you think we can help with. If you want
Aug 12