Using the SIM card slot

1 vue

Frederic Brassard Desy

non lue,
27 juil. 2013, 05:51:5127/07/2013
à pico-S...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am looking for information on how to use a SIM card connected to the port J5 of the card, to send SMS, access internet over GPRS (3G?) network, etc. I looked on the wiki page but couldn't find much information.

Do you have any references to provide on how to use a SIM card connected to the board (examples, APIs, etc)?

Thanks a lot!

Fred.

Frederic Brassard Desy

non lue,
27 juil. 2013, 05:53:4827/07/2013
à pico-S...@googlegroups.com
One precision: I am using the image of Linux Angstrom on my system.

F.

Daniel Palmer

non lue,
28 juil. 2013, 03:19:4128/07/2013
à pico-S...@googlegroups.com
The sim socket is connected to the UART pins of the mini pci-e slot so that a 3g module can talk to it.

Frederic Brassard Desy

non lue,
13 août 2013, 22:45:5913/08/2013
à pico-S...@googlegroups.com
Do you know if any 3g module could work? (like this, for example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HuaWei-EM660-3G-WWAN-Mini-PCI-E-Card-CDMA-EV-DO-Module-/250684979321 ?) I didn't find any reference for supported 3g modules on the wiki site.

Thank you Daniel for you answer. Sorry for the delay, I was busy on a business trip.

Fred.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer