USB port J11

João M. S. Silva

Mar 18, 2013, 4:19:20 PM3/18/13
to pico-S...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In our picosam, USB port J11 does not seem to work. I try connecting two different USB devices to it but the kernel does not detect anything. These devices work correctly on the other USB ports.

Does J11 have some special usage/purpose?

Thanks.

David Retana

May 29, 2013, 10:41:24 PM5/29/13
to pico-S...@googlegroups.com, joao.m.sa...@gmail.com
HI

Just to confirm I have a same story here

Nicu Pavel

May 30, 2013, 2:57:48 AM5/30/13
to pico-sam9g45
Hi,

J11 is shared with J10. If kernel is configured for example on OTG mode then J10 will work and J11 won't. If you don't configure OTG/Android adb etc J11 should work.

Nicu

David Retana

Feb 23, 2014, 7:20:05 AM2/23/14
to pico-S...@googlegroups.com, joao.m.sa...@gmail.com
Following the advices mentioned by Nicu, I put these config settings:

CONFIG_USB_OTG=n
USB_GADGET=n

And still have not working J11 port :(

maybe I have missed some other configurations / settings.
Does anyone have this working?

Thanks!