Error when using MSBuild and Powershell

Brent Sessions

May 28, 2014, 1:29:22 PM5/28/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Pickles has stopped working for me and I can't figure out why.

When I run with MSBuild or Powershell, I get the message:
warning : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

LoaderExceptions property says this:
System.TypeLoadException: Method 'row' in type 'PicklesDoc.Pickles.Parser.PicklesParser' from assembly 'PicklesDoc.Pickles.Library, Version=0.16.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

I am trying to run using a specrun results file and the UI version works but I can't get either of these 2 to work. I have tried several different versions and still get the same results. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Thanks!

Dirk Rombauts

May 28, 2014, 11:17:47 PM5/28/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that and I apologise for the inconvenience.

I see that you are using version 0.16.0.0 (among others). I released a new version yesterday (0.17.2.0) - could you please try that one as well? If the problem persists, I will have a look at it tomorrow.

Regards,
Dirk

Brent Sessions

May 29, 2014, 9:58:43 AM5/29/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com

Yeah, It still happens in that version too.

System.TypeLoadException: Method 'row' in type 'PicklesDoc.Pickles.Parser.PicklesParser' from assembly 'PicklesDoc.Pickles.Library, Version=0.17.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Thanks!

Dirk Rombauts

May 29, 2014, 12:51:39 PM5/29/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look into it tomorrow (European time).

Dirk Rombauts

May 30, 2014, 5:49:23 AM5/30/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I pushed a new version which should fix this problem. Please let me now if it works for you.

Dirk

Brent Sessions

May 30, 2014, 11:13:01 AM5/30/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com