DHTML output rendering feature and scenario descriptions in <code> blocks

John Grekso

May 30, 2014, 9:54:42 AM5/30/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I updated the version of Pickles we use to v0.17.3 this morning and noticed that all of our feature and scenario descriptions in the DHTML output version are now being rendered in <code> blocks.  Our feature files haven't changed and still contain the same Markdown that worked in the prior version of Pickles we were using.  Did something change in the way we need to include the Markdown in the feature files?

Thanks,
John

Dirk Rombauts

May 30, 2014, 10:01:03 AM5/30/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

No, I don't think you need to change something. This is probably the result of changeset https://github.com/picklesdoc/pickles/pull/106, which has unintended consequences. We'll need to investigate.  Is this super-urgent for you or can it wait until next week?

Dirk

John Grekso

May 30, 2014, 10:52:58 AM5/30/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
It can wait until next week.

Thanks!

Dirk Rombauts

Jun 3, 2014, 3:29:27 AM6/3/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A quick update: I investigated the issue, and had the suspected culprit reverted. Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem. I created an issue on github (https://github.com/picklesdoc/pickles/issues/118) and asked Aaron (the person who contributed the DHtml version) to have a look at it.

I apologize for the inconvenience ..

John Grekso

Jun 3, 2014, 9:45:31 AM6/3/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update!

Dirk Rombauts

Jun 4, 2014, 4:47:56 AM6/4/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
I just pushed version 0.17.4 which should solve the problem (Thanks Aaron!). Please let me know if the problem is solved for you (and not just for our laboratory case).

John Grekso

Jun 4, 2014, 10:06:05 AM6/4/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the markdown is rendering as expected once using v0.17.4.

Thanks much for fixing this!

John