Running Pickles from a command line

Tim Mader-Brown

Aug 29, 2012, 8:53:08 AM8/29/12
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
I feel like I am missing something very obvious.

My problem is that I need to be able to run Pickles from a command line.  Currently, I've only been running if from within visual studio.

My command:
Pickle-Features -FeatureDirectory [Features folder] -OutputDirectory [output spot] -SystemUnderTestName [Project Name] -TestResultsFile [TestResults.xml file]

When I run this from powershell window I get: "The term 'Pickle-Features' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is c
orrect and try again."

Do I need to set some ENV variables or something?

-Tim

Tim Mader-Brown

Aug 29, 2012, 10:47:52 AM8/29/12
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind world...I figured it out

Jeffrey Cameron

Aug 29, 2012, 11:26:50 AM8/29/12
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
For future reference, you need to add the module to your session with an

Add-Module ".\path\to\module.psm1"

or something like that, correct?