Pickles is now on Chocolatey

Dirk Rombauts

Nov 28, 2014, 10:02:05 AM11/28/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pickles community,

Today we achieved a very old wish of Jeffrey and myself: Pickles is now available on Chocolatey. Thanks to contributor Jason and the helpful moderator of Chocolatey, we now have the command line version of Pickles available on Chocolatey: https://chocolatey.org/packages/pickles .

I will soon add the GUI version of Pickles to Chocolatey as well, and then we will have reached the last major milestone before Jeffrey and I declare Pickles "1.0".

Have a nice weekend,
Dirk

Jeffrey Cameron

Nov 28, 2014, 11:27:11 AM11/28/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com

Great work !  Even easier to download and use now.

Dirk Rombauts

Dec 5, 2014, 2:49:19 AM12/5/14
to pickl...@googlegroups.com
And now the GUI version of Pickles is available on chocolatey as well: https://chocolatey.org/packages/picklesui