Pickles lives on in version 2 but this mailing list dies :-)

Dirk Rombauts

Nov 3, 2015, 11:01:22 AM11/3/15
to pickles-dev
Hello everyone,

I just released version 2 of Pickles. The big news is under the hood: I took out the old Gherkin parser and put in the new Gherkin parser, resulting in smaller download packages and faster runtimes. The price we pay is that Pickles now requires .NET 4.5.

For a first-contact-style kind of thing, you can contact us on twitterhttps://twitter.com/picklesdoc

Cheers,
Dirk