Searching for PICkit 2 hardware schematic, firmware source code (in C language) and application programs (in C# language)

Jonathan

Nov 21, 2017, 4:02:37 PM11/21/17
to pickit-devel
Hi all,

I'm new to the group and would like to locate the PICkit 2 hardware schematic, firmware source code in C, and application programs in C# as described in the wiki page to have a more in depth understanding of the product.

Thank you,

Jonathan

aicra

Nov 21, 2017, 4:41:03 PM11/21/17
to pickit-devel
Interesting. Try this: http://www.elproducts.com/build-your-own-pickit-2.html
I believe Joe Julicher at Microchip was the one who developed the Pickit. I didn't realize the schematics were available. Not sure if this helps.

La Madonna Col Cancro al Culo

Nov 22, 2017, 12:40:50 PM11/22/17
to pickit...@googlegroups.com
MCLR floating? really?