What happened to piccolo2d.org ?

Heiko Haller

Oct 1, 2014, 4:55:37 AM10/1/14
to piccolo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

does anyone know what happened to 'our' domain piccolo2d.org?

It is full of Japanese (?) stuff now and http://whois.domaintools.com/piccolo2d.org says it is registered to some "Naohiro Arita" - Does anyone know him or her? Is he/she part of the piccolo community, or have we lost our domain to a grabber/spammer/stranger?
If so, what is the stragegy, it will probably be hard to get the domain back without paying a lot of money, right?
Getting a new domain?

Cheers - Heiko

Michael Heuer

Oct 1, 2014, 11:03:58 AM10/1/14