Detecting nodes as they move out of viewport on zooming

Maven

Oct 10, 2009, 5:52:25 PM10/10/09
to Piccolo2D Users
Hi,

I am displaying a node link diagram on canvas. I want to detect the
nodes as the nodes move out of the view on zooming. I am using
Piccolo2D.java.
Can someone guide me how to detect the nodes as soon as they move out
of view port on zooming say i can print out its label as soon as it
moves outside the view port, do i have to overwrite PzoomeventHandler
or something else.

Regards

viny...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2014, 10:18:32 AM3/28/14
to piccolo...@googlegroups.com
This seems a bit old, but i have EXACTLY the same question

Maybe this could be done if

PCanvas -> Transform Coords is inside CurrentViewingNode.Bounds