Piccolo2D.Java related libraries

Michael Heuer

Dec 9, 2013, 1:38:57 PM12/9/13
to piccol...@googlegroups.com, piccolo...@googlegroups.com
All,

Now that version 3.0 has been released, I was able to release several
Piccolo2D.Java related libraries to the Maven Central repository.

http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|g%3A%22org.dishevelled%22

I have used these in various data visualization applications over the
years (including the game engine-inspired ones).

Piccolo2D easing activities and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-ease

Piccolo2D views for event lists.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-eventlist-view

Piccolo2D nodes for identifiable beans.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-identify

Piccolo2D particle system physics integration.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-physics

Piccolo2D ribbon nodes and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-ribbon

Piccolo2D sprite nodes and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-sprite

Piccolo2D state machine sprite and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-state-machine-sprite

Piccolo2D tile map nodes and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-tilemap

Piccolo2D venn diagram nodes and supporting classes.
> http://www.dishevelled.org/piccolo-venn

The last one for example is used in this Venn and Euler diagram app
for Cytoscape

http://apps.cytoscape.org/apps/vennandeulerdiagrams

(in an odd twist of dependencies, early versions of Cytoscape itself
were built on Piccolo)

michael